Baseball, soccer, volleyball, flag football, karate, basketball, gymnastics – check out the sports offerings at your Y and get in the game. Improve your skills, make new friends, be active with other kids and learn to love a sport at the Y.
THE DUBUQUE COMMUNITY YMCA/YWCA:
A PLACE FOR YOUTH TO LEARN AND EXPLORE!
- Learn values and positive behaviors.
- Explore your unique talents and interests.
- Realize your potential.
Today’s youth are a top priority of the Dubuque Community YMCA/YWCA. Helping parents to engage their kids in activities now to develop a foundation for lifelong health and fitness pursuits is our goal. Below is a brief overview of some of our offered activities.
Our Youth Sports programs run on 7-week sessions year-round.
Program offerings include:
- Preschool sports programs: Ages 3-5
- Youth sports programs: Ages 6-9
- Rhythm & movement programs: Ages 6-9