COVID -19 Updates
Dubuque Community Y Reopening in a safe and responsible manner:
The Dubuque Community Y has been serving the Dubuque community since 1866 in a Caring, Honest, Respectful, and Responsible Manner. As we reopen our doors to the community, we CARE about our Members and Staff safety. We will be HONEST with you about the decisions we make in cooperation with Federal, State, and Local Leaders, other YMCAs in Iowa, and the YMCA of the USA. We RESPECT your decisions as to how you want to continue to engage with your YMCA/YWCA and your Community. And we will be RESPONSIBLE for our delivery of programs and services for the health of your Spirit, Mind, and Body.
The health and wellness of the greater Dubuque community is our top priority during this uncertain time. We know that the CoronaVirus has impacted each person and family in different ways and we want to be here to support you, today, tomorrow, and always. Check out the links below for more information and answers to questions you may have about staying active at home, your membership, and other member updates.
DUBUQUE Y RE-OPENING DETAILS
Building Hours as of June 15:
- Monday – Thursday: 5 AM- 9 PM
- Friday: 5 AM – 7 PM
- Saturday: 7 AM – 4 PM
- Sunday: 8 AM – 2 PM
- Only Dubuque Y members allowed: No guest pass, day pass or Nationwide Membership
- Only members who are 14+ can use the facility at this time, children 13 or under will need a parent with them at all times while in the facility.
- Members must wear a mask while in common areas.
COVID-19 MEMBER UPDATES (Click to read.)
- Member Update June 5, 2020 – Summer Camp and Phase 3
- Member Update May 29, 2020 – Phase 2 Announcement
- Program Participant Update 5.27.2020 – Welcome Back to Swimming Lessons
- Reopening Update 5.20.2020 – Lap Swim to Open May 26
- Member Update May 13, 2020 – Welcome Back
- Member Update May 11, 2020 – Preparation for Reopening
- Member Update April 27, 2020
- Program Participant UPDATE April, 3, 2020
- UPDATE: March 31, 2020
- UPDATE: March 17, 2020
Do you have questions about your membership, Y programs, our reopening, or other details while we are closed? Please check out the page below for answers to many of the questions you may have.
Many studies have show the importance and health benefits of continuing to stay active even when life gets challenging. Check out the link below for all the opportunities to stay fit from home: