SCHOOL-AGE CHILD CARE
Children are like sponges — they watch and absorb knowledge, skills, and values, from everything and everyone around them. At the Y, we believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for quality of life and future success.
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY PROGRAMMING
CARE & ACTIVITIES
Recreational activities, arts/crafts, and homework assistance | Afternoon snack provided
CPR-certified | First Aid-certified | Mandatory abuse reporters | Universal Precautions/Blood Pathogens-certified | Criminal background check
2023/24 SCHOOL AGE CARE
With a focus on safety, health, social growth and academic enhancement, Y after school programs cares for children in Kindergarten to Grade 5 with a variety of programmatic and activity options to explore and develop their interests and talents.
- Monday – Friday
- Before Care: 6:30 AM until school starts
- After Care: When children arrive back from school until 6:00 PM
- Full-day care on days children are not in school according to A/B Schedule: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Epworth care will be our traditional before and after school times (6:30 AM until school starts and school dismissal until 6:00 PM) due to Western Dubuque’s different Return to Learn Plan
- Carver: Before School (15) After School (16)
- Eisenhower: Before School (10) After School (12)
- Epworth: Before School (21) After School (16)
- Tablemound: Before School (2) Afterschool (6)
Note: Space is limited to 90 children total.
DOCUMENTS & APPLICATION FORMS