Become a volunteer and take an active role in strengthening your community. There are countless ways you can help others reach their full potential. Volunteering your time and talent at the Y is a wonderful way to give back. The Y welcomes the chance to help you find a volunteer role that best reflects your interests, skills, and the time you have to give.
VOLUNTEERS AT THE Y:
- Lead our Board of Directors and serve on committees.
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of our community.
- Coach our youth sports teams and teach many of our classes.
- Serve as Reach & Rise® mentors.
- Help plan special events.
- Make freshly squeezed lemonade at the annual Dubuque County Fair.
- Clean and beautify our campuses.
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more, and live healthier.
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to include policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation and our community.
For info, please contact: